Questions Google Form

swimmybaby

DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

22 May 2022
DragonCoin
hello, i had this situation, i had been cyberbullied in an "anonymous confession platform" where those confessions are uploaded in by using Google Form. So, is there any ways u all can help me to hack to into the Google Form to find out who the bully are :(

Reactions: A1one

mattajb

HQ Member
DFM Administrator
LV

4 Jun 2021
your lucid dream
DragonCoin
Tart Nenas
Sarang Naga
Frost Dragon
Fire Red Dragon
Ancient Dragon
Black Dragon
Hi. To address to your question, we do not provide any service or activity openly related to hacking. We do give out opinion and ways to avoid being a victim. If you had been cyberbullied and sure it was you whom being targeted, there are proper channel for you to report to the MCMC. Hence, it will be officially reported for authorities to investigate. This is an IT community with various kinds of backgrounds. People tend to oversee it if they have no jurisdiction over it.

swimmybaby

DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

22 May 2022
DragonCoin
Hi. To address to your question, we do not provide any service or activity openly related to hacking. We do give out opinion and ways to avoid being a victim. If you had been cyberbullied and sure it was you whom being targeted, there are proper channel for you to report to the MCMC. Hence, it will be officially reported for authorities to investigate. This is an IT community with various kinds of backgrounds. People tend to oversee it if they have no jurisdiction over it.
alright, thank you

Reactions: A1one