Information How to detect a description by liars.

Show informational about something

Grimmy081

DFM Bawang Rangers
DFM Bawang Rangers
LV

5 Jun 2021
In your darkest nighmare
DragonCoin
Tart Nenas
Dragon Nest (드래곤네스트)
Eagle
Black Dragon
Rawr The Fat Tiger
Ancient Piranha
Assalammualaikum all,

Today I gonna share with you how to detect a description by liars.

There are a few things you can look for to detect a description by liars.

1. Lack of detail. download.png Liars often avoid providing too much detail in their stories, because they're afraid of getting caught in a lie. If someone is giving you a description of something, and they're very vague or general, it's a red flag.
  2. Unclear or inconsistent details. download.jpeg Liars often have trouble keeping their stories straight, so they may provide unclear or inconsistent details. For example, they might say something happened on a certain day, but then later say it happened on a different day.
  3. Exaggeration. images.jpeg Liars sometimes exaggerate or embellish their stories to make them seem more believable. For example, they might say they saw a car driving 100 miles per hour, when in reality it was only going 50 miles per hour.
  4. Vague qualifiers. images (1).jpeg Liars often use vague qualifiers when they're describing something, such as "I think" or "I believe." This is because they're not sure of their facts, and they're trying to hedge their bets.
  5. Emotional language. download (1).jpeg Liars sometimes use emotional language in their stories, such as "I was so scared" or "I was so angry." This is because they're trying to make their stories more believable by appealing to your emotions.
Hope these will help you in any conversations that might be suspicious 🧐

Me and me alone - grimot

Syedhafiz1234

Community Leader
DFM Bawang Leader
LV

14 Nov 2021
ManCave
DragonCoin
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
Black Dragon
Eagle
Assalammualaikum all,

1. Lack of detail. View attachment 30201Liars often avoid providing too much detail in their stories, because they're afraid of getting caught in a lie. If someone is giving you a description of something, and they're very vague or general, it's a red flag.
  2. Unclear or inconsistent details.View attachment 30202Liars often have trouble keeping their stories straight, so they may provide unclear or inconsistent details. For example, they might say something happened on a certain day, but then later say it happened on a different day.
  3. Exaggeration.View attachment 30203 Liars sometimes exaggerate or embellish their stories to make them seem more believable. For example, they might say they saw a car driving 100 miles per hour, when in reality it was only going 50 miles per hour.
  4. Vague qualifiers.View attachment 30204Liars often use vague qualifiers when they're describing something, such as "I think" or "I believe." This is because they're not sure of their facts, and they're trying to hedge their bets.
  5. Emotional language.View attachment 30205 Liars sometimes use emotional language in their stories, such as "I was so scared" or "I was so angry." This is because they're trying to make their stories more believable by appealing to your emotions.

Me and me alone - grimot
liar liar..... mcm movie\

Genatjobs

DFM Hackers
DFM Hackers
LV

7 Jun 2021
DragonCoin
Tart Nenas
Ducati Panigale V4 R
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
Assalammualaikum all,

1. Lack of detail. View attachment 30201Liars often avoid providing too much detail in their stories, because they're afraid of getting caught in a lie. If someone is giving you a description of something, and they're very vague or general, it's a red flag.
  2. Unclear or inconsistent details.View attachment 30202Liars often have trouble keeping their stories straight, so they may provide unclear or inconsistent details. For example, they might say something happened on a certain day, but then later say it happened on a different day.
  3. Exaggeration.View attachment 30203 Liars sometimes exaggerate or embellish their stories to make them seem more believable. For example, they might say they saw a car driving 100 miles per hour, when in reality it was only going 50 miles per hour.
  4. Vague qualifiers.View attachment 30204Liars often use vague qualifiers when they're describing something, such as "I think" or "I believe." This is because they're not sure of their facts, and they're trying to hedge their bets.
  5. Emotional language.View attachment 30205 Liars sometimes use emotional language in their stories, such as "I was so scared" or "I was so angry." This is because they're trying to make their stories more believable by appealing to your emotions.

Me and me alone - grimot
Wa'alaikumsalam wbt Prof @Grimmy081

what happened Prof?
Couldn't sing this song?

we'll help you out Prof
with lyrics..🤭

Thanks for sharing the tips Prof
Much appreciated..
🤩🤩🤩

Vip3r_Li0n

DFM Hackers
DFM Hackers
Assalammualaikum all,

Me and me alone - grimot
1. Impreciseness - "Saya sayang awak banyak banyak!"
2. Unclear or inconsistent details - "Sorry la wak, lepas ni tak buat dah"
3. Exaggeration - "Minggu ni aq x bole join do, nak kumpul duit tunang 30k"
4. Vague qualifiers - "Aq rasa semalam aq dah buat kot backend semalam, sapa sentuh sia!"
5. Emotional language - "Dulu en saya banyak kali kena tipu, sakit sia hati. Harap awak tak buat benda yang sama"

Last edited: