LV

6 Oct 2021
DragonCoin
Black Dragon
Ancient Dragon
Frost Dragon
Fire Red Dragon
Dragon Nest (드래곤네스트)
Hopefully will not be used to profit or trade.

Regarding the copyrights; reference
Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih al-‘Uthaymeen – may Allāh have mercy on him – was asked:

Question: What is the ruling on writing the following clause (copyright reserved) on some religious books and cassette tapes?

The Shaykh’s response: Some people have said to me: This clause has a great benefit, which is that if the copyright is reserved for the author or the printer [of the book], it will protect the book from tampering. Because if the book remains open to anyone who wants to print it, [the reality is] the people at the present time have a weak trust, so they may print the book in a distorted or altered way, and this will cause harm to the author and to the people as well. Harm is caused to the author because the error is attributed to him, and the people may be [harmed as well] because they may understand something incorrect [while believing it is] from the author.

The answer is that there is a detailed explanation for this: If copying [the tapes] is for the purpose of trade, then it is not permissible; and based on this, if someone asks me to copy the tapes or other recordings, then I should not give them to him. But if the one who asks me is a friend of mine who wants to benefit from them and listen to them, then there is no problem with this.​

Dar PDFS

Why the quran?

تَنزِيلُ الْكِتَابِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ [32:2]
[This is] the revelation of the Book about which there is no doubt from the Lord of the worlds.

[54:40] وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا ٱلْقُرْءَانَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍۢ
And We have certainly made the Quran easy to remember. So is there anyone who will be mindful?

[38:29] كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ

˹This is˺ a blessed Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that they may contemplate its verses, and people of reason may be mindful.

Word-by word Al-quran translation | Learn arabic and many more

1697737062228.png