Information PEGASUS SPYWARE: Should we be concern?

Show informational about something

nanovim

DFM Member
LV

12 Jul 2021
DragonCoin
Eagle
Ancient Piranha
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi

Assalamualaikum w.b.t everyone and Eid Mubarak.

Recently I've encountered news of PEGASUS being able to be FUD Spyware on someone's device by just calling the victim even without having the victim to answer as a 'handshake' to initiate the process. I'm putting a spotlight to this news since DFM has been known for #OpsBedil and has been targetting the Israeli for quite a while.

Just that I am curious on how this technology might affect us in terms of national cybersecurity and how impactful it would be upon the digital world.

Sites are from Google News and Youtube.

1626767816019.png

1626767554762.png

Bahahaisthebest

DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

24 Jun 2021
DragonCoin
Oyen The Arrogant Cat
Eagle
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
HOLY f**k, just look this s**t up. this is insane, there's no way to detect if your phone is infected, luckily I didn't store anything sensitive, or dangerous in my phone. be safe guys this is serious, the only way to delete the spyware is by discarding the whole phone, even factory reset doesn't do s**t to the spyware.

nanovim

DFM Member
LV

12 Jul 2021
DragonCoin
Eagle
Ancient Piranha
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
HOLY f**k, just look this s**t up. this is insane, there's no way to detect if your phone is infected, luckily I didn't store anything sensitive, or dangerous in my phone. be safe guys this is serious, the only way to delete the spyware is by discarding the whole phone, even factory reset doesn't do s**t to the spyware.
Guess its time to move into a cave and set up a farm there and live the rest of the lives off grid haha

• Haha
Reactions: Lynn senyum

Bahahaisthebest

DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

24 Jun 2021
DragonCoin
Oyen The Arrogant Cat
Eagle
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
Guess its time to move into a cave and set up a farm there and live the rest of the lives off grid haha
yeah super scary stuff, the spyware is using some zero-day exploits. the country that bought it probably bought it for maybe 1 mil USD from NSO group.

Lynn senyum

Kipoci
DFM Member
LV

4 Jun 2021
From the hearts of Palestinians
DragonCoin
Tart Nenas

Assalamualaikum w.b.t everyone and Eid Mubarak.

Recently I've encountered news of PEGASUS being able to be FUD Spyware on someone's device by just calling the victim even without having the victim to answer as a 'handshake' to initiate the process. I'm putting a spotlight to this news since DFM has been known for #OpsBedil and has been targetting the Israeli for quite a while.

Just that I am curious on how this technology might affect us in terms of national cybersecurity and how impactful it would be upon the digital world.

Sites are from Google News and Youtube.

View attachment 6735

View attachment 6734

Just read about diz.. really scary... Israhell betul2 koyak da now their trying to control diz world of Maya... So be alert semua..
😊😊