DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

24 Jun 2021
DragonCoin
Oyen The Arrogant Cat
Eagle
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
They wrote about #opsbedil, i guess we should take it as a badge of honor, a fairly large and well known cyber security company wrote a full PDF report about our little community here. Although its a little hurtful that they see us as a mere annoyance.

Attachments

• Advisory-DragonForce-Malaysia-Opsbedil-FIN.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 67

Bahahaisthebest

DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

24 Jun 2021
DragonCoin
Oyen The Arrogant Cat
Eagle
Ulat Gonggok Gergasi
We are aware about the report that wrote about #OpsBedil, but we did not take it as an honor. We did our part to help the Palestinian and does not expecting any appreciation or award.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us!
don't get me wrong, I didn't intend offense anyone but i guess getting a report is only for a special occasion or if its a large and meaningful attack. Thus i feel our attack is getting validated and have a real life dent at the cyberspace community.

UlatKomputer

Memerhati Gerak Geri Anda
DFM Staff
LV

11 Jun 2021
DragonCoin
Dota 2
White House
Villa DFM
Rolls-Royce Boat Tail
don't get me wrong, I didn't intend offense anyone but i guess getting a report is only for a special occasion or if its a large and meaningful attack. Thus i feel our attack is getting validated and have a real life dent at the cyberspace community.
it's okay! chill, i didnt mean to "attack" you. the fun fact about Radware is an American-Israeli based cyber security company located in Israel

MARINE

DFM Member
DFM Member
LV

5 Jul 2021
DragonCoin
Ancient Dragon
White Cat The MadCat
Eagle
They wrote about #opsbedil, i guess we should take it as a badge of honor, a fairly large and well known cyber security company wrote a full PDF report about our little community here. Although its a little hurtful that they see us as a mere annoyance.
Ouuuu. No matter what they say, I’ll always support opsbedil.